Transitioning to an Omnichannel Contact Center?
An omnichannel strategy reaches customers on their preferred platform. This is a highly-visible, coordinated, and controlled strategy to boost your CX.
- The vital and growing role CX plays in driving success for your company
- The advantages of an omnichannel approach over a multichannel approach
- The five keys to transforming your contact center into a hub for seamless CX
- CTOs and CIOs
- Enterprise decision makers
- Service and sales leaders
- Contact center managers
- Customer experience leads
- Customer relationship managers
- IT leads
With everyone competing on customer experience, one would expect customer satisfaction to be soaring. However, customer experience (CX) plateaued or declined for most companies in 2017 according to Forrester’s 2017 CX Index™ . Even worse, 30% of companies will see their growth potential decline due to poor CX according to Forrester’s 2018 Predictions. Why?
Customers today are highly empowered and digitally savvy, with ever-increasing expectations which make them unforgiving when they receive poor customer service.