Free customer messaging for COVID-19 with Facebook
Vonage and OneReach.ai are partnering with Facebook to help frontline organizations provide reliable COVID-19-related information to communities around the world. For a limited time, we are offering governmental and nonprofit organizations a free messaging solution that enables them to build information chatbots in a matter of hours. Our highly configurable, multi-language chatbot can be used via Facebook Messenger to provide answers to frequently asked questions about COVID-19—and can also be extended to reach customers via Vonage communication channels like SMS, MMS, social chat apps, voice, and video. With quick onboarding, this solution is ready to use to accelerate your support for COVID-19.
- Only governmental and non-profit organizations are eligible. Subject to Vonage’s and Facebook’s approval.
- The use case must be strictly related to COVID-19 support and must be compliant with Facebook policies.
- Messages must be user-initiated, i.e. inbound messaging use cases only.
- Maximum of 5 million messages per month at no cost.
- Promotional Period: April 1, 2020 to June 15, 2020.
Thanks for reaching out!
We’ll be in touch shortly. In the meantime, learn more about how you can connect with customers on Facebook Messenger with Vonage APIs.